Project Engineer/Chemist for Chemical Plant (m/f)
For the construction of our chemical plant for the production of lithium compounds at a chemical site in central Germany, we are looking for an engineer/chemist to strengthen our project team (m/f).
- participation in the construction of the chemical plant
- project controlling (dates, qualities, costs)
- control of the commissioned companies
- completed studies (diploma/master)/doctorate in the field of chemistry/chemical engineering
- several years of professional experience is an advantage
- good MS Office skills
- good to very good knowledge of English
- high motivation, flexibility and goal orientation
- driving license class B
- integration and team skills
- independent and structured way of working
- reliability and personal responsibility
- readiness and flexibility
We offer you challenging and varied tasks as well as very good development opportunities.
You work as a permanent project engineer in a young team at performance-related remuneration.
Please submit your application with the following documents
- letter of application
- contact details
- tabular CV
or by post
Deutsche Lithium GmbH
Am St. Niclas Schacht 13