Project Engineer Ore Processing (m/f)
For the construction and operation of our processing plant for lithium mica-greisen-ore in Altenberg, we are looking for a Project Engineer (m/f) to strengthen our project team.
- participation in the construction of the treatment plant
- project controlling (dates, qualities, costs)
- control of the commissioned companies
- a degree (diploma/master) in the field of process engineering, construction, electrical engineering, mechanical engineeringmehrjährige Berufserfahrung ist von Vorteil
- good MS Office skills
- good to very good knowledge of English
- high motivation, flexibility and goal orientation
- driving license class B
- integration and team skills
- independent and structured way of working
- reliability and personal responsibility
- safe appearance and good manners
We offer you challenging and varied tasks as well as development opportunities.
You work as a permanent project engineer in a young team at performance-related remuneration.
Please submit your application with the following documents
- letter of application
- contact details
- tabular CV
or by post
Deutsche Lithium GmbH
Am St. Niclas Schacht 13