Exploration Geologists (f/m/d)
If you are interested to work alongside highly experienced professionals and be involved across all aspects of a dynamic exploration drilling campaign, we would love to hear from you!
Critical requirement is the eligibility to work in Germany/EU and willingness to relocate to our base in Freiberg/Germany for the duration of the contract (with appropriate leave allowance).
- Reporting to our senior geologists, assistance with all aspects of the drill campaign including drilling supervision, geological data collection, core logging, administration, sample preparation and logistics.
- Maintenance of a sample logging and QAQC system. Interpretation and review of geological data.
- Other assistance as required on the exploration projects.
- A degree in Geology (BSc/MSc) (essential)
- Previous industry experience is a bonus but not essential.
- Hands-on personality, highly motivated learner and team player.
- Working proficiency in German and English
- Competent with Microsoft Office, GIS, 3D-Modelling Software
- Drivers License B or higher
- We offer you challenging and varied tasks as well as professional development opportunities. You will work as a fixed-term employee on our project, with possibility of contract extension in a committed, international team.
- Working hours: 40 h/week, flexible, shift-work as required
- Support in finding accommodation in Freiberg
We look forward to receiving your application in German and English by March 31, 2022 via e-mail to our German based SPV company “Deutsche Lithium GmbH”: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enclose the necessary certificates and proof of qualification with your application and possible starting date.
Please send your complete application documents to:
Deutsche Lithium GmbH
Am St Niclas Schacht 13